Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

May 14, 2010

Chandler - A girls best friend


I lost my best little buddy on March 27, 2010. Everyday since December 2001 that little guy had been by my side through everything, literally. He followed me everywhere, he was my little miniature shadow. Every time I came home I would run to the bottom of the stairs and he would come running down to greet me. He was always so excited to see me even if I only left for a few minutes. Every night he would snuggle up beside me and I always felt so safe with him there. He was part of the family and us losing him is really hard on everyone. Even my cute nephews that are 10 and 6 cry over him. I can't even express how much I love that dog. Every time I come home I still look up the stairs for him and every night I still wait for him to come snuggle up next to me. But I know that angels in heaven are watching out for him for me, because all dogs go to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment