Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

May 28, 2010

4th Grade Field Trip




This past week I was able to go on a field trip with my nephew Damon's class. This is the same class that I used to volunteer in so I was super excited. All of the kids ran to greet me when I walked in and the girls all gave me big hugs. I didn't realize how much I missed them! They are so darling. We went to This is the Place Heritage Park and saw how the pioneers' lived. My group was all boys and they were so much fun. We got to pet baby lambs and baby goats and we got to be chased by giant sheep too. They learned about the schools, hospitals, mountain men, handcarts, blacksmiths, and a few other things. We even did the Virgina Reel. It was such a good day. Damon is such a funny kid and we have so much fun together. We are ten years apart but it never seems that way when we are goofing off together. By the end of the field trip I was super exhausted and I even fell asleep on the bus. Kids are such wonderful blessings in our lives and I am so grateful to have such cute/fun nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment