Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

May 21, 2012

Summer Time BLUES

(I still need 2 more books too...)

I have a feeling I might go MIA for a little while. I just started the Summer semester and I am so overwhelmed! Statistics, literary history, critical intro to literary forms, social research methods and adolescent development will be all that I will speak, think, and dream of for the next 3 months and I am getting a stomach ache just thinking about it. Oh and three of them are online... eeek!

BUT.. something FUN that Nate and I will be doing with our 20 seconds of free time this summer is using our new gym pass at City Creek! It is AWESOME! Well, at least I think so. So I really really really hope we can find time to use it so we can get skinny! ;) haha. That is really all that is new in my life. I will miss everyone dearly for the next few months of school prison but I will be really smart when I see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment