Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

December 28, 2011

T'was a Great Christmas

This past month has been pretty crazy for me just like any young married couple that is still in school would be. Finals were straight up hard, work was super busy, and I procrastinated for Christmas til December 24th. I got pretty good grades though and the presents turned out to be good. I also have a plan to graduate in the spring which seemed impossible because I only take 12 credits and I took a semester off. But now I should be back to the graduation that I was supposed to have. Nate and I had so much fun shopping on Christmas Eve and we had a bunch of gift cards that paid for most of our stuff and it made it even more fun. We themed the presents with exercise so that we can get back to our pre marriage body. We got Zumba for the wii, Jillian's Butt and thigh toner, and this shaking stick thing. We are still in love with our apartment and feel right at home. He still makes me so happy even though I am a handful to take care of and he is still the cutest thing in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment