Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

December 28, 2011

Hawaii... A couple of times





For Thanksgiving I got to go with the Morgan Family to Maui. It was super fun but completely different from what I was used to. When the Duncan girls go to Maui we just relax and lay at the pool and get really tan but this trip was dominated by boys so we just kept going and going and going. We went to Hana and that was really pretty and fun on the way up. Then we got to stay over in this cute beach hotel. On the way back though I was not feeling well at all... I have never experienced getting car sick until that trip down from Hana. It was fun to see someone else's traditions and to see different things in a place that you have been to 15 times. Yeah I know that I am spoiled but that's what you get for working for the airlines.
After finals week my dad went to Maui to finish some computer programming for work and I decided to tag along for that too. It was super cloudy and rainy but I finished a book and got to relax for a few days. I think I am all airplaned out for a while now.

This is the airport when I landed.

Bubba Gumps

No comments:

Post a Comment