Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

June 14, 2012

Paper = 1st Anniversary

So as I posted last week, Nate and I have been married for 1 year now. The day of our anniversary Nate had school and work til 10:30 pm so we planned to spend a long lunch together. He told me he wanted to choose where we ate but we both agreed on not getting any presents. So I came home from work planning to change really quick and go to get some food down the street but I walked into this....



500 PIECES OF ORIGAMI! He had started 2 months ago and just kept creating new things and having some of his coworkers help him out. It was so beautiful to walk into. The pictures don't give it justice. Then he tells me that he had our caterer remake our reception meal (if you were at my wedding you know how good that food was!) It was so perfect, I couldn't have come up with a better surprise myself! Then we ate the top piece of our wedding cake and it was still so yummy!

I told him that next year is my year and he won't have to do anything. So if you have any great ideas I better get started now! He set the bar pretty dang high!


1 comment: