Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

June 14, 2012

He's 23!

Nate's birthday was on the 9th and we had the perfect day together. We woke up and went to our favorite breakfast place The Park Cafe. My nephew Bobby is a busser there and we got to see his cute face there! Then it was the first day of the Salt Lake Farmers Market so we scoped the place out. It is too early in the season for most of our favs like corn and heirloom tomatoes but we left with some homemade papardelle pasta. We spent the rest of the day in Park City shopping and walking down main street. It was such a beautiful and perfect day. We went on the alpine coaster and it was sooo much fun!

 My problem with planning birthdays is that I usually decide on all of the things that I would love to do on my birthday because I can never figure out what the other persons hopes and dreams are. So we ended the day at my very favorite place: Stein Erikson Lodge. We ate at the Glitretind restaurant that overlooks Deer Valley resort and it was a beautiful night. Of course I had to take a picture of all the food...








No comments:

Post a Comment