Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

July 26, 2011

HoNoLulU

This past weekend we escaped to Honolulu. We stayed at the Waikiki Edition. It was super cool. It was about a mile away from the main part of Waikiki beach but it was such an awesome place. We spent the first day at the pool and went to the fantastic Ala Moana mall down the road. Then we ate at Bubba Gumps, a definite fave. Then the next day we went to the beach. I fell in love with this little asian girl that was playing in the sand by us all day. Dang, I should have taken a picture, she was so adorable. We ate breakfast both days at Eggs and Things. SO yummy! On our way home, our flight was delayed from 9pm to 12:45 am and we got to the airport way early. We slept on a ledge by the window so I could watch the plane get fixed. Nate quietly snored next to me. As soon as we took off we were both dead asleep. It was a quick trip but it was so nice to get to play with my sweetie in Hawaii all weekend.












1 comment:

  1. I saw you on "Say Yes To The Dress" so I googled you. It looks like you found a beautiful dress and you looked amazing on your wedding dress.

    My daughter was also a 19 year old bride. She didn't pick my favorite dress, but it wasn't my day. She was a beautiful bride in the dress she loved and she wore my wedding dress as her sealing dress.

    I felt bad for you on the show, and I hope you loved your wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete