Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

February 20, 2014

Crawlin' Everywhere!

 Grey is getting into everything and making it so hard to keep up with him! It is so fun to watch him discover new things though and get around on his own. I am scared about him starting to walk because it will be even harder but he is getting so big I can barely carry him in his car seat anymore! It would be nice to be able to have him just follow me around on foot instead.
 

Grey can't fall asleep without a huge pile of blankets. It is pretty dang sweet. He has also taken up a new hobby; fixing his car. He just wants to be like his Uncle Smith. He also seems to be training for something because he does hamstring stretches in the morning! 








This past week my BFF Lindsay came to visit and it was so much fun! Grey loves her so much as do I! We spent most days at the beach, eating great food, and shopping (what more could you ask for.. oh maybe some money for shopping ;) ). She even watched Grey so that Nate and I could go on a Valentines Date.

For Valentines, Nate and I went down to the Gaslamp Quarters for our first time and I LOVE it down there! Shopping and great food (again, what more could you ask for?) We ate at the Crab Hut because I am a sucker for some great crab and walked around until I realized that I had worn the wrong shoes. We decided to go to a movie and the only thing playing around that time was Endless Love. We bought the tickets and sat in the theater for a few minutes when I looked at Nate and said, "Think we can get a raincheck?" We refunded our tickets and changed my shoes for flip flops that were in the car and strolled around UTC mall buying small little trinkets for Valentine's. It was just so fun to get some time alone even though the entire time I missed Mr. Grey.

Nate and I are trying to make time for one date night a week, it is way harder than you would think.. But we made it out to National Comedy Theater downtown and watch some really great Improve and we ate at the Blue Water Seafood Market and Grill for some great fish tacos. We were stuck in traffic for what seemed like hours, but again it was just fun to be alone together.

Tonight we are going to go to the Surf Museum in Oceanside and dinner is to be decided. Can't wait!


 Waiting at the airport for Linds!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Duvae, I can't tell you enough. He is thee cutest lil' man I have ever seen! Ooo I just melt over him. :) Looks like you guys are having the best time in Cali, I am sooo glad!!!! Darling lil' fam!

    ReplyDelete