Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

March 23, 2012

Seattle



 Rhubarb Cake


 My sister has her own street!


Nate and I went to Seattle for the weekend and I loved it! I had never been there before but it is definately a fav! We took a ferry to Bainbridge Island and walked around town most of the time. We ate 4 pounds of crab legs while we were there and it was soooo good! I have been craving it ever since! One day we woke up to quarter size snow flakes and then when we went outside it was sunny. What a goofy climate..
We ate 4 big cupcakes from Trophies cupcakes in one sitting and they were delicious, just like Sprinkles cupcakes. We did A LOT of eating on this trip but it was all worth every single calorie and dollar! OH and I slurped my first Oyster! It was kinda gross but gotta do it once!
 Trophies!



 these were HUGE!
 The gum wall




 Our ferry
 Ice cream on Bainbridge Island
 The bay
 Oysters





1 comment:

  1. It looked like you had so much fun! We just found out we're moving to Vancouver in September so I'm super excited about the prospect of being able to visit Seattle and I had been most excited about trying Trophy cupcakes so it was cool to see you had been there and to hear that their cupcakes were delicious! I can't wait now!

    ReplyDelete