Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

August 26, 2014

So yes, it has been forever...

Life moves faster than I ever expected it to. Grey is now 13 months old and running around like crazy. He is so goofy and he is learning new tricks every day. I am so in love with him and the crazy life he brings me. California is as fun as ever. We moved into a new apartment a few weeks ago and are starting to feel settled in. There is still construction going on around the property but it is getting really nice and we love it already. Work for Nate and I is beating down on us but we have each other to come home to and it makes everything ok. We miss our wonderful family and friends though! I just wish everyone could move next door to us and we would have the best of both worlds.

Brieann is due to have Baby Lenox September 15th and I am SO excited for her to be here! She is going to be so spoiled by our family! It is coming so soon! My mom, Seneca, and I threw her a shower with family and neighbors and it was so much fun.
Not the very best pictures but I swear it was cute...
Grey turned 1!!!
We came home to Utah to see our family and have a little party. He loved all of the attention and was so happy!













My BFF Lindsay is getting married! She came down to stay with us and left with a ring on her finger. We were so lucky to get to be a part of the proposal. We just love Dave and Lindsay and can't wait for them to get hitched!



1 comment: