Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

March 21, 2014

Spring Break Visitors

We were so lucky to get such great visitors for Spring Break! First our friends Alex, Amanda, Stephanie, and Junior met up with us at Disneyland for Grey's first Disney experience. The day was so perfect, sunny but not too hot and the lines weren't that bad. Right as we walked in, we were greeted by Mickey Mouse himself, and he made quite an impression on Grey!


Junior became Grey's new best friend and didn't want to be put down!





Grey was super happy in Alex's arms because he was so high up!

Grey's first ride was Toy Story's Midway Mania. It was a lot to take in!



The next day I met up with Jaden, Sharon, and Natalie at Disneyland once again. Grey would not sit down he made me push him in the stroller standing up.

I am not so sure he loves Winnie the Pooh... the ride seemed a little scary to him


The rest of the week J, S, and N stayed with us in Del Mar and they let us explore the tide pools in San Diego with them.





The week was a blast and it was so good to see people from home. They are missed SO much!

1 comment:

  1. Grey is just the cutest little blondie ever! Looking at your posts about travelling makes me look forward to when my boyfriend and I can go on a road trip to Minneapolis after my semester at university finishes. Not as exciting as Disneyland bu oh well!

    ReplyDelete