Flying with the Dove
& Her Loves

February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Redirected

Nate had such a great day planned for us. We were supposed to go to lunch and spend the day in Park City and stroll down main street. Then we were going to the Roof downtown for dinner, he had the reservation for months it seemed. Right when we were getting done shopping and heading to main street, I started feeling super sick. The color was draining from my face and I was getting all shaky. Being the sweetheart Nate is, he called and canceled our dinner and rushed me home so I could just lay on the couch til I felt better. We spent the night watching Sleepless in Seattle and he took care of me all night. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter first Valentine's Day with Nate, even without the stomach ache. I am the luckiest girl to have him and to get to marry him in less than 120 days. Love you babe

No comments:

Post a Comment